"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

March

They say it comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb, but when you are 6 months behind in your blogging, it seems to linger more like a sloth to me.  so, here is what the Katt dragged in for the entire month of March!

at Serra's Lounge aka the old Queen Mary for
one of their Thursday nite parties.  Sadly, they stopped
having them at the end of June    

my friend Gia, at the old Palms, which also closed in June.
I miss her and that bar so much!!

a LBD at the Palms

purple at the Oxwood

St Patrick's day at the Oxwood
my David Lynch tribute at the Oxwood

connecting at the Palms

mi amore Pamela Fontini at the Palms

my very good friend Tatatia


my very good friend Roxxy, who is better than a pot of gold!!

at home, after the Palms

3 comments:

  1. your posts always make it an "exciting" day when i view them. anthony47905

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont judge you...
    I dont know you...
    yet, here's our proposal:
    HEER YE! O HEER YE!!

    I'd looove to meet you
    in passionate, intoxicating,
    larger-than-life Seventh-Heaven...
    yet, you first must be prepared:
    Find-out what RCIA means and join;
    classes are free,
    once per week,
    starting early September.

    Im sooo not better than you
    ...yet, I gotta lotta d'knowlijj
    which'll save-your-soul, kapiche??
    Sorry fo d'New Yoirk accent.
    Again, find-out what RCIA means.
    Make Your Choice  -SAW

    PS 'Saving souls from Hell
    should be your
    primary occupation'
    -Jesus

    Turn-away from idolatry/indifference
    (worshipping the world/laissez-faire).
    Turn-away from mortal sin.
    Turn 180°
    Turn RITE.
    reTurn to Jesus:
    He'd looove for you to be
    forgiven thru repentance.
    Focus on Jesus!!!
    Follow us to the Great Beyond.
    Follow us to Seventh-Heaven.
    Follow us to Holy Mass
    & say the Rosary once per day.
    Do the RCIA, too.
    I. Love. You. earthling
    I'll definitely pray for you
    as you fully trustNjesus.
    ALWAYS.
    God bless your fruitful, indelible soul.

    Yes, earthling, Im an NDE:
    I know exactly what Almighty God
    has prepared for those who love Him:
    an eternal explosion-of-extravagance
    which few are askin for anymore...
    yet, 1-outta-1 bites-the-dust.
    Strange how many people
    DONT want everything
    from our Creator.
    Que cera cera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say that you are beautiful and super sexy love those legs

    ReplyDelete